Raymarine have launched a completely new line of Sonar/GPS navigation displays. This new Element line features Raymarine’s new HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, quad-core performance, and their new LightHouse Sport operating system.
Element Sonar: Turn Up the Resolution
With an unprecedented built-in 6-channel sonar, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world. HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super-high resolution CHIRP technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting anglers identify structures, vegetation, and fish with life-like clarity.
Element Simplicity: New LightHouse Sport OS
Element is smart and easy to use with the new LightHouse Sport operating system. Simple keypad controls let anglers focus on the fish – not the owner’s manual. An oversized waypoint key marks favourite fishing spots and three user-programmable keys allow quick access to frequently used screen configurations.
Element Speed: Quad Core Performance
Element has unprecedented power in its category. Each model is powered by an onboard quad-core processor, delivering instantaneous chart redraw, smooth RealVision 3D imaging and fast response while underway.
Element Key Features
• Rugged, high-visibility sunlight viewable 7”, 9”, and 12” displays with built-in GPS/GNSS receiver
• Superior HyperVision CHIRP sonar technology achieves 3x the clarity of conventional side and down scanning sonars
• 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides super high-resolution imaging up to 125’ while 350kHz DownVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600’ and SideVision out to 300’
• Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
• Take 3D sonar to the next level with HyperVision mode for unprecedented 3D resolution and positional awareness
• New compact HV-100, all-in-one transom transducer, combines Hyper, Down, Side, RealVision 3D and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation
• LightHouse Sport OS with dedicated keypad controls for simple operation, plus an oversized waypoint key for marking favourite spots
• User-programmable keys allow quick access to most-used configurations
• Fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rendering while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
• Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping and Navionics SonarCharts Live support
• Support for Raymarine LightHouse NC2 Charts with Fishing Hot Spots, Navionics, C-MAP and other regional charting options
• NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
• Each Element display includes a trunnion mounting bracket, console mounting kit, power/NMEA200 cable, handbook, and mounting hardware