Incredible features of this regatta, which promises to be one of the best of the season are:
* Beautiful sunny weather and ideal sailing winds (we have ordered this already!)
* Competitive and fun racing with courses tailored to each class’ needs and wishes
* Open to ALL sailors – no memberships or affiliations required
* Top SA Race Officer in the form of Doug Alison
* Fantastic food and awesome dinner after racing on Saturday
* SA versus Australia Rugby on the big screen after racing on Saturday
* Free camping at the club, or bring your mattress and crash for free downstairs in the club house, no charge! No need to drive home!
* Live Music, disco for the youngsters, table tennis and other entertainment
* Jumping castle for the little ones
* “vantage” supporters area @ UCT Yacht Club with fully serviced bar, tea, coffee and food
* Saturday and Sunday breakfast and lunch available
* The Southern Charter Advantage Buoy: whilst this is going to be a highly competitive fun regatta, we want to have as many boats on the water as possible racing, wasting as little time as possible between races, encouraging non-competitive sailors to learn from competitive sailors, and to facilitate closer racing an Advantage Buoy will be used in the classes that choose to
* Mentorship by some of SA’s best sailors for the more novice sailors
* Participation by top SA sailors
And it gets better!
Entry fee is only R 120 for single-handed classes and R 170 for double-handed classes
Racing starts not before 12h00 on Saturday 27 September and not before 10h00 on Sunday 28 September.
How to enter:
Enter online here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ga-u5uPq1gXejJVqmOu-vxV7NePHgDdw5a44Gk0eCm8/viewform
See you on the water! Start dusting off those dinghies for the regatta of the season.
Call Ron or Anna Keytel at the Club on 021 705 3373 or Email: email@example.com