This incredible regatta has so much more on offer than simply racing around the cans! It promises to be a great experience for those on and off the water. It’s not to be missed.
What makes this Southern Charter Grand Slam so Special?
Firstly we have partnered up with three other premier events to turn this event into a true festival of sailing – The Eastern Cape Championships, The Fireball Nationals and Mosquito National Championships.
Secondly while we are sailing, Mossel Bay will be buzzing with activity as people from around the country take part in their own sports Provincial Championships. From tennis, netball, golf and rugby, the town of Mossel Bay will be truly alive with excitement and competition.
What will this Southern Charter Grand Slam event offer you?
• A fantastic family weekend away in a truly beautiful part of the country – See more on Mossel Bay
• Premier sailing waters, with two courses for racing
• Live bands on both Saturday and Sunday evening
• Champagne Race at the end of every day
• Hearty meals of Potjie and Pasta on Saturday and Sunday nights
• Spectator friendly sailing
• A chance to win yourself an iPad
• Fantastic medals and prizes
Date: 4, 5 and 6 October
Who can enter: All dinghies and Mulithulls
Accommodation: Selling out fast! Click here to find your spot – Protea hotels and Santos Point Village
How far do I have to Travel: 380 km from Cape Town and 374 km from Port Elizabeth
Discounted Entry: Take advantage of the Series Entry and get 20% discount – Enter before closing of early entry fee discount.