SAS KZN SAILING has joined up with RNYC ,PYC, and ISC to host SAS KZN SAILING GRAND SLAM
We are hoping this to be the biggest multi-class regatta in KZN. We are aiming to have at least 100 boats participating (already have +/- 50 committed). 150 is not unreachable.
• GREAT FOOD
• GREAT ENTERTAINMENT
• GREAT PRIZES (LUCKY DRAW for GO PRO Camera )Many more prizes
• GREAT SAILING (Good race officers ,large fleets )
• GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY OF THE EVENT (Disc will be available )
WHEN : 8 – 10 August 2015
WHERE : 3 Separate courses
A. ISC (Dry dock basin)
Junior classes e.g. Oppies; Teras; Mirror; Dabchick; Lasers; Open class.
B. RNYC (container terminal area )
Halcat, Flying Fifteen, Open class.
C. PYC Beach (offshore)
Hobie 14; Hobie 16; Darts; 505; Skiffs; Open class.
Please note once registered on a particular course one may not change course during the of the event
5 or more of any boat will represent a class. Those less than 5 will fall into the open class category at that particular course.
WHAT YOU NEED
• Registration (on-line at Windsail) SAS KZN Grand slam
• NOR attached and on facebook
• Posters to be at clubs shortly
• SI to be posted shortly but will be available at any of the courses at registration
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU
• Register asap on-line at Windsail
• Like our face book page SAS KZN SAILING GRAND SLAM
• Prepare your boat
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
• Encourage your mates to enter
Let’s make this KZN largest multi-class regatta in recent history. Let’s make history together.
Any questions or queries please contact via e mail at: email@example.com
See you on the water.
SAS KZN Sailing Chairman