The boat is in good race condition, having sailed six Lipton Cup’s in the last 8 years and will also sail in Durban this year in it’s 7th. It has been sponsored by Tiletoria for the past 4 years and boasts a selection of designer sails, as well as a designer hull.
The boat comes with:
• Working outboard engine, recently serviced.
• 3 good number 1 jibs (two of them only two regattas old).
• 3 number 2 jibs (one brand new)
• 4+ spinnakers (1 recent 0.5 Oz kite and 1 recent 0.65 Oz kite – both designer sails). • All safety equipment up to date.
• All bunk boards, cushions, companion way ladder and chart table still with the boat, so still set up for cruising.
• Navigation lights, log and interior all in good condition.
• Boat has just been painted with brand-new anti-fouling.
• Trailer not included.
Available in Cape Town or Durban if an offer is put in before it is shipped back to Cape Town after the Lipton Cup.
Asking price: R65 000 – negotiable.